- 3-4 zucchini
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 package ground chicken
- Salsa (I used homemade but you can use any kind)
- Spices of choice
- Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut tops of zucchini and carve out inside ( careful not to go too close to the skin) set insides aside.
- Chop garlic and place into stove top pan on high with oil for 1-2 minutes
- Add ground chicken on high for 5-10 mins or until cooked through.
- In glass dish, fill zucchini boats with cooked ground chicken
- Top eat one with 1 tsp salsa
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Cook in oven for 25-30 minutes or until desired texture of zucchini
- Remove and sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
Notes: You will have leftover chicken and zucchini, i mixed both together in pan with spices, salsa and parmesan cheese for extra filling or to use in a wrap or taco.